About Our Service
New computers for the handicapped school in Tepic, Mexico,
MEXICO MINISTRIES & MISSION
- All legal documents you need to incorporate in your state and secure 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status with the IRS. Legal documents are best prepared by a lawyer.
- All in an easy to use format, using MS word for Questionnaires and e-mail for sending PDF documents.
- Whatever time on the phone you need with Harvard lawyer David Marmon—at no extra cost—to structure your application for success with the IRS.
- All documents e-mailed to you within 5 business days from when we get each completed Questionnaire back from you. (Guaranteed, or we pay you $200).
- Everything done right. Since 1981, more than 2,400 happy nonprofit clients. More than 2,400 IRS applications personally prepared by America’s #1 501c3 application lawyer. 100% success rate.
- Our service extends beyond the 501c3 to what you will need in the future – important information, sample forms you will need, and more. Through our client e-mailing list, we help keep you up to date on changes with the IRS and helping you make sure you are doing everything right. And when you join our free Community Life, you will be in touch with lots of other nonprofits as well – great for sharing information and learning from each other.