About the Documents
Tell Me about the Documents…
You need corporate documents.
You need incorporation documents.
You need 501c3 documents.
- Articles of Incorporation (may be called Certificate of Incorporation, Articles of Organization, Articles of Agreement, Articles of Association or Charter in your state). If you are already incorporated, you’ll be on Plan B and save $200 (some states save more).
- Bylaws (Click to see), which we’ve honed and polished for 34+ years—one of your most important documents. You need them to be clear, consistent and unambiguous (especially if there should ever be internal dissension). Ours are. Use your own Bylaws if you prefer.
- And four more (sometimes five) required corporate documents.
- Appointment of Initial Directors/Trustees
- Unanimous Written Consent of Directors/Trustees Adopting Bylaws
- Certificate of Secretary re Adoption of Bylaws by Directors/Trustees
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Racially Nondiscriminatory Policy (for schools only)
Would you like a sample of our work? Just send us an e-mail, and we’ll send you sample Minutes of Annual Meetings by return e-mail.
10 More Legal Documents you will find most useful for your organization. (These sample documents are easy-editable MS Word documents which you can use in the coming years.)
Quite a package! All tailor-made for you (nothing packaged out of a box).
And our documents are not only excellent documents from a legal standpoint (most important), but we have taken the extra effort to make them look good for you, too! They are even right-centered so they will look right and be readable when you put them in a corporate minute book.
All your 501(c)(3) documents. You won’t see them until it’s time to date and sign.
- Form 1023-EZ
- Form 1023
- Schedules as needed:
- Schedule A Churches
- Schedule B Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Schedule C Hospitals and Medical Research Organizations
- Schedule D 509(a)(3) Supporting Organizations
- Schedule E Organizations Not Filing Form 1023 Within 27 Months of Formation
- Schedule F Homes for the Elderly or Handicapped and Low-Income Housing
- Schedule G Successors to Other Organizations
- Schedule H Organizations Providing Scholarships, Fellowships, Educational Loans, or Other Educational Grants to Individuals and Private Foundations Requesting Advance Approval of Individual Grant Procedures