Free Personal Consultation
Before you move forward with your dream or vision, we want you to understand our service and how it can work for you. Let’s have a personal conversation together. Just fill out the Contact Us down below and tell us when you’d like the appointment.
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 – 5:00
Fridays: 9:00 – 1:00
Some evening and weekend appointments also available
PLEASE REVIEW THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE WE GET TOGETHER:
At the time of your personal consultation, it would be helpful if you are online at our website. You might also wish to review Costs and Fees so we can cover any questions with you about this.
Free Personal Consultation
- 1. You will tell us your situation and what your nonprofit will accomplish. The purpose of this is to determine if your organization will qualify for IRS 501c3 tax-exempt status. We may ask you some questions to clarify, if necessary. Having done this for over 34+ years, there are usually no additional questions. Please note that except for very basic questions, we do not discuss your nonprofit until you are a client of ours. If you have in-depth questions about your nonprofit, you may consider the Paid Personal Consultation below.
- 2. Next, we’ll take whatever time you need to ask any and all questions about our service and how it works—so you can understand what you can expect as you become a client and as we walk with you through the entire process until you get your IRS Determination Letter. Fifteen minutes is normally enough time for you to understand what we can do for you.
- 3. Finally, we sign you up and the process begins.
Then once you become a client of ours, we can have an in-depth discussion of all the issues you may have concerning your nonprofit that are not covered in our materials and podcasts. We’ll also cover any issues that are important to you and begin to structure your nonprofit application for success with the IRS.
Paid Personal Consultation (partial signup)
- An in-depth discussion may be what you need, to ask questions and cover issues concerning your nonprofit (questions about directors and officers, financials, compensation, complexities of your plan, how you might want to structure your nonprofit to satisfy certain personal needs and desires, when you can start receiving donations, etc., etc., etc.). For this, you will want a Partial Signup or Paid Personal Consultation.
- Here’s how that works: You sign up for our service (red Sign Up button at top of our pages) but just pay $400 (“Pay a different amount” just before you click “Continue”), or just pay $400 at Make a Payment (link at top of our pages), and we start our discussion of up to 40 minutes. This $400 will be applied to your signup fee when you pay the remainder of the signup fee within 15 days. In this way, we can help you before you’re a client. Once you are a client, your time is not limited, but we must limit the time with you when you are not yet a client. 🙂 So, when you use our service (within 15 days), the Partial Signup or Paid Personal Consultation is essentially free to you. [If you sign up for our EZ or Self-Service Plan, then $200 (not $400) will be applied to your signup fee.]
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW…
- How Much Does It Cost?.
- How Long for the IRS to make its tax-exempt determination.
- If Your Organization Already Has its 501c3.
- If you Need a Copy of Your 501c3 IRS Determination Letter.
- Information about a local tax situation in your state, we do not have that information.