Before you move forward with your dream or vision, we want you to understand our service and how it can work for you. Let’s have a personal conversation together. Just fill out the Contact Us down on the right and tell us when you’d like the appointment.
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 – 5:00
Fridays: 9:00 – 1:00
Some evening and weekend appointments also available
PLEASE REVIEW THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE WE GET TOGETHER:
At the time of your personal consultation, it would be helpful if you are online at our website.
Free Personal Consultation
- 1. You will tell us your situation and what your nonprofit will accomplish. The purpose of this is to determine if your organization will qualify for IRS 501c3 tax-exempt status. We may ask you some questions to clarify, if necessary. Having done this for [yearsxp] years, there are usually no additional questions. Please note that except for very basic questions, enough to know that you qualify, we do not discuss your nonprofit,until you are a client of ours. If you have in-depth questions about your nonprofit, you may consider the Paid Personal Consultation below.
- 2. Next, we’ll take whatever time you need to ask any and all questions about our service and how it works—so you can understand what you can expect as you become a client and as we walk with you through the entire process until you get your IRS Determination Letter. Fifteen minutes is normally enough time for you to understand what we can do for you.
- 3. Finally, you sign up and the process begins.
Once you become a client of ours, we can have an in-depth discussion of all the issues you may have concerning your nonprofit that are not covered in our materials and podcasts. We’ll also cover any issues that are important to you and begin to structure your nonprofit application for success with the IRS.
Paid Personal Consultation (partial signup)
- An in-depth discussion may be what you need, to ask questions and cover issues concerning your nonprofit (questions about directors and officers, financials, compensation, complexities of your plan, how you might want to structure your nonprofit to satisfy certain personal needs and desires, when you can start receiving donations, etc., etc., etc.). Much of this you can find on our website, but if not, you will want a Paid Personal Consultation (partial signup).
- Here’s how that works: You pay $400 at Make a Payment (link at top of our pages under Cost and Fees), and we start our discussion of up to 40 minutes. This $400 will be applied to your signup fee when you pay the remainder of the signup fee within 15 days. In this way, we can help you before you’re a client. Once you are a client, your time is not limited, but we must limit the time with you when you are not yet a client. So, when you use our service (within 15 days), the Paid Personal Consultation (partial signup) is essentially free to you.