Register your 501c3 nonprofit quickly and easily with 501c3Go, with a Better Business A+ rating, and with a 100% IRS success rate, and more than 3,000 cases filed. Call us at 800-293-7490!
Get in Touch
Thank you for your interest. Please fill out the form below and we'll be in touch to schedule your free 15-minute phone consultation, or call us directly at 800-293-7490.
Follow Us on Social Media
Schedule a Meeting on Calendly
Or, request a time directly using the Calendly link below. Thank you!
1. You will tell us your situation and what your nonprofit will accomplish. The purpose of this is to determine if your organization will qualify for IRS 501c3 tax-exempt status. We may ask you some questions to clarify, if necessary. Having done this for 40 years, there are usually no additional questions. Please note that except for very basic questions, enough to know that you qualify, we do not discuss your nonprofit in depth until you are a client of ours. If you have in-depth questions about your nonprofit, you may consider the Paid Personal Consultation below.
2. Next, we’ll take whatever time you need to ask any and all questions about our service and how it works—so you can understand what you can expect as you become a client and as we walk with you through the entire process until you get your IRS Determination Letter. Fifteen minutes is normally enough time for you to understand what we can do for you.
3. Finally, you sign up and the process begins.
Once you become a client of ours, we can have an in-depth discussion of all the issues you may have concerning your nonprofit that are not covered in our materials and podcasts. We’ll also cover any issues that are important to you and begin to structure your nonprofit application for success with the IRS.
An in-depth discussion may be what you need, to ask questions and cover issues concerning your nonprofit (questions about directors and officers, financials, compensation, complexities of your plan, how you might want to structure your nonprofit to satisfy certain personal needs and desires, when you can start receiving donations, etc., etc., etc.). Much of this you can find on our website, but if not, you will want a Paid Personal Consultation (partial signup).
Here’s how that works: You pay $400 at Make a Payment (link at top of our pages under Cost and Fees), and we start our discussion of up to 40 minutes. This $400 will be applied to your signup fee when you pay the remainder of the signup fee within 15 days. In this way, we can help you before you’re a client. Once you are a client, your time is not limited, but we must limit the time with you when you are not yet a client. So, when you use our service (within 15 days), the Paid Personal Consultation (partial signup) is essentially free to you.
For all questions relating to pricing and costs, please review our pricing page.
We cannot give a specific estimate without reviewing the facts of your case. However, in general, you should expect to wait around two to three months for the IRS to approve your 501c3 status.
There are two ways to find out if your nonprofit already has its 501c3.
- Click here and go near the bottom of the page where it says “Tax Exempt Organization Search.” Search by EIN, typing in the nonprofit’s EIN. The IRS takes liberal opportunity to change its web site, so if this address isn’t correct, go to http://www.irs.gov and select “Charities and Nonprofits” and then “Search for Charities.”
- Call the IRS Customer Service for nonprofit organizations at 1-877-829-5500 and give them your corporate name (and EIN if you have it). The best time to call them is about 8:35 a.m. Eastern Time. Later in the day, they may be too busy and unable to take your call.
Contact the IRS Customer Service line directly at 1-877-829-5500 and give them your corporate name (and EIN if you have it). The best time to call them is about 8:35 a.m. Eastern Time. Later in the day, they may be too busy and unable to take your call.
12231 Academy Rd NE, Suite 301-200
No mail please
Albuquerque, NM 87111
+1 (800) 293-7490