- What kind of due diligence investigation is done in advance of grant-making?
- What information do you require from potential grantees to verify that grants will be used for exempt purposes?
- What reports or other mechanisms are used to track the use of grant funds?
- If your organization makes or plans to make repeated grants to the same foreign grantee, how often does it perform renewed due diligence on the grantee?
- Will your organization make grants to more than one organization? If so, please explain how and by whom these organizations will be chosen?
- Are or will, grant agreements, reports, and other significant correspondence be written or be accurately translated in English? Specifically, how are grant funds disbursed?
- What steps does your organization take to verify the use of assets for their intended purpose?
- What procedures does your organization have in place if you discover a misuse of funds by a grantee?
- If your organization is set up to provide assistance to a single, specific organization and, for some reason, it becomes necessary to stop providing funds to that organization (for example, if the supported organization dissolves), what will your organization do with your remaining funds:? Please provide a detailed description.”