fast ... easy ... cost effective


Call Us For Free Consultation


Need Copy of 501c3 Letter?

501c3GO > IRS > Need Copy of 501c3 Letter?

Need a Copy of Your 501c3 Letter?

IF YOU KNOW YOU HAVE YOUR 501c 3 STATUS but have lost your determination letter, call the IRS Customer Service for nonprofit organizations at 1-877-829-5500 and give them your corporate name (and EIN if you have it). The best time to call them is about 8:35 a.m. Eastern Time. Later in the day, they may be busy and unable to take your call.If you”re not sure if you have 501c3 nonprofit status, click here.