So many success stories to tell!
Success is our specialty. Personal client service is our passion.
We’re moving forward with those who want to Change the World.
You have arrived! It doesn’t get any better than 501c3GO.
Your Harvard Lawyer at your side through the complex state and IRS process.
Since 1981 – 2800 nonprofits with 100% IRS success rate.
Do you want corporate or personal? We’re personal.
Change the World—One of the few things worth doing.
Don’t let anyone but a lawyer do your legal documents.
fast ... easy ... cost effective


Call Us For Free Consultation


Outside the U.S.A — Africa, Latin America, Asia and Europe

501c3GO > Other Items > Outside the U.S.A — Africa, Latin America, Asia and Europe

We provide our service to organizations…
all over the world.

Global, world-wide organizations seeking 501c3 status with the IRS

Are you or your organization outside the U.S.A.?

Would you like your own organization in the U.S. so that you can raise money for projects in the country you are in? This organization will be able to receive tax-deductible donations from U.S. individuals, businesses, and other nonprofits (such as grant-making nonprofits). You can do this for organizations in Africa, Latin America, Asia and Europe–the whole world.

No problem. We do everything by e-mail so it’s smooth and easy.

    • You need someone in the U.S. to be your Contact Person and do some minimal tasks during the process of incorporation and securing tax-exempt status from the IRS (a phone call, printing out documents and mailing them to the Secretary of State). This person (or someone else in the U.S.) can be the incorporator.
    • You need a resident agent who resides in the state you decide to incorporate in (whose only responsibility is to pass legal papers on to the organization). If you don’t know of anyone who can be your resident agent, you can do an Internet search for “resident agent service” and find a company that can perform this service for you.
    • Your fundraising should not be merely a “channel” for one individual foreign charity. Should be more broad-based.
    • If you want to be able to receive donations from individuals and businesses, you need a majority of your board to be U.S. persons (U.S. citizens or permanent residents), your treasurer needs to be a U.S. person, and your books need to be in the U.S. These requirements do not apply if your only source of funds will be from other 501c3s.

If your nonprofit has bank accounts outside the U.S., don’t forget FBAR. Click here for info.

Payment for our fees from outside the U.S. is only by wire transfer (or Bitcoin/Ethereum).