Join Our Nonprofit Family of Over 3000 Nonprofits that Stretch All Around the World
There is no substitute for experience. Let us put Harvard Lawyer David G Marmon’s decades of years of experience in the nonprofit field to work for you.
Many clients would like to use our service who did not come to us for their 501c3 status because they did not know about us when they filed their application with the IRS. Now they have their status and have additional work that needs to be done. They prefer not to go back to their original attorney who helped them secure their 501c3 status, or perhaps that attorney is no longer available. Or worse yet, they didn’t have an attorney prepare their 501c3 documents.
In the past, we have had to say, “Well, since you weren’t originally a client of ours, you are not in our database, and we cannot help you.”
That has now changed!
You can Join our Nonprofit Family even if you were not our client for obtaining your 501c3 status.
How does that work?
You can Join our Nonprofit Family (subject to approval) with our Plan J ($1995 fee). We will email you our Family Welcome Packet and our Family Questionnaire. The Questionnaire will have questions about your name, your nonprofit name, filing date of your Articles of Incorporation (may be called something different in your state), your directors, your officers, the specific purpose of your nonprofit as expressed in your Articles, etc. When you fill that out and email it back to us, we will enter that information into our database. Then, when you need us to do work for you, we will have the information we need to help you.
Examples of work we can do for you:
Other Services We Can Provide for You Once You Are in Our Family
- Register your nonprofit corporation in another state ($1595 plus filing fee).
- Corporate Name change ($1295 plus filing fee).
- Amend Articles ($1595 plus filing fee).
- Amend Articles ($1595).
- Corporate Resolution (Unanimous Written Consent of Directors/Trustees) to register your nonprofit in another state, change the name of your corporation, amend your articles or bylaws, change your directors and/or officers, etc. (Starts at about $325 and goes up depending on how many changes and complexity).
- Change Directors and/or Officers ($50 per database change).
- Unanimous Written Consent of Directors to change Directors and/or Officers ($275 + $50 for database change + $50 per person into or out of the database)
- Waiver of Notice and Consent to Holding of Annual Meeting of Board of Board of Directors/Trustees and Minutes of Annual Meeting of Board of Directors/Trustees ($325)
- Waiver of Notice and Consent to Holding of Special Meeting of Board of Directors/Trustees and Minutes of Special Meeting of Board of Directors/Trustees ($325)
- Resignation of Director or Officer ($275)
- Unanimous Written Consent of Directors to Set Time and Date of Annual Meeting of Board of Directors ($275)
- Unanimous Written Consent of Directors to Change Location of Annual Meeting of Board of Directors ($275)
- Unanimous Written Consent of Directors to Establish End of Annual Accounting Period — Without CPA advice, it is suggested that you not change the end of annual accounting period. ($275)
- Unanimous Written Consent of Directors re Failure to have Annual Meeting of Board of Directors ($275)
- Change from public charity status to “Church” status: $1995 plus filing fee.
- Unanimous Written Consent of Directors setting up an Advisory Board ($325-$375)
- Consultation: Forty minutes with attorney David G Marmon is usually enough time to help you. $400
- We can also help you with charitable solicitation registration and state compliance. Extra charges apply.
- Please note: The $1995 fee to join our family is nonrefundable.