Start Your Nonprofit Today!
Join the select group of nonprofits who have experienced what 100% success feels like.
- David G Marmon is the only Harvard-trained Lawyer who has been helping people like you set up their 501c3 nonprofits for 38+ years.
- He’s personally prepared over 2800+ successful applications through the IRS.
- David has an unparalleled understanding of virtually every facet of the process. Don’t trust your non profit’s success to anyone but the best.
- A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
- Helping you with your Mission is his mission.
- Call us now to experience what 100% success feels like.
You have been thinking, planning and dreaming about starting your non profit for a while. You know what you want to do to make the world a better place. You know exactly what needs to be done to realize your nonprofit dream. But you have questions about the rules, the IRS or maybe even if there are limits on how you ask for donations. Not to worry because YOUR passion is OUR passion.
For 38+ years our Harvard-trained attorney has been helping people who help others–to create their non profit entities. We take your story and help you make it into a reality. And it all starts with a phone call. Call us today and talk to one of our nonprofit experts at no cost to you. We listen to your ideas and answer all of your questions. More importantly, we will channel all of your enthusiasm for your dream and turn it into a legal entity that will let you start helping people for years to come. With a 100% success rate with the IRS, we prepare your paperwork in only 5 business days. After personally helping over 2800+ people just like you, we know a thing or two about creating successful non profits. So don’t trust your important legal documents to just anyone. And don’t worry, it doesn’t cost as much as you think.
The experience of helping heroes like you has been very gratifying. With so many in need and so much competition for resources, we decided we wanted to do more to help our clients succeed. Raising money can be one of the most challenging aspects of running a nonprofit. When you partner with us, we can also help with grants. We also have a CPA on our team to help you with 990 filings. We can also help with charitable solicitation registration and compliance.
Starting a non profit is an exciting journey and we would be honored to be your guide to success. Start your journey today.
Call us today for you free consultation.
And start to